Coyote Hunting

Coyote hunting is one of my favorite types of hunting and is the reason I created this site. My goal here was to share with you some of my experiences in coyote hunting and share what has worked for me. I have experimented with hunting techniques and discovered things that work, and others that don’t. Throughout this site, I have shared these tips and techniques, and I hope, if you took the time to actually read what I wrote, it was of some use to you. I do not claim to be a hunting expert, nor do I feel like I am an authority in the sport. What I have suggested in other post may not work for you, I just know that I have had success in the past and can get lucky more often than not.

Whether or not you read my advice and actually try it for yourself is completely your choice. I simply wrte this stuff because it is something I enjoy doing and enjoy writing about. I figured with all the time I have put into coyote hunting and the things I have discovered, I would share with the rest of the world. I know that it would have been nice to have someone tell me all these things when I first started this hobby of mine (although experimenting was half the fun). If you are a beginner hunter, you will probably find some useful information on this site. If you are already somewhat experienced, this site may be a waste of your time.

Although predator hunting is not the most popular sport and the group of us on the net is probably small, I do know there are those of you out there who enjoy the sport just as much as I do. Chances are, you could show me, and the rest of the world a thing or two about coyote hunting. So, if you have stumbled across my little site and feel you could add to what I have already written, please don’t hesitate to comment and let us in on what experiences you have had and what has worked for you. One of my favorite things is chatting with my hunting buddies and finding out what tricks they use to make them successful hunters. I would love nothing more than to have a group of people on here who regularly share ideas on hunting.

If there is anything you should take away from my site, it is to get out in the field and try things out for yourself. I didn’t become the hunter I am by reading other peoples tips all day and never trying anything for myself. You have to experiment. Doing things by the book won’t always produce a successful hunt. I’m not saying researching isn’t important, you should definitely do it. Researching can give you a good foundation and teach you the basics. However, if you really want to rise above the rest, you have to experiment and learn those tricks that nobody else knows. If you put in the time and experiment, I promise you will be successful in coyote hunting.